Delivery Manager (Airpas) (m/f)
Airpas Aviation GmbH is a member of the Sabre group and is a well-established, Germany based software provider and consultancy company with a set of modular cost-management and route profitability solutions for airlines. The core of the Airpas solution family, a unique cost management and route profitability solution, helps airlines streamline and automate processes through centralized management of contractual conditions and automated invoice checking. The immediate effect is greater control of costs for flight related services and improved visibility of revenues and direct operating costs.
Sabre Airline Solutions and Airpas Aviation GmbH are looking for a Delivery Manager leading software implementation projects for our customers.
- Under supervisory guidance, independently and discretionally responsible for the successful management and delivery of a contracted business deal to the satisfaction of both parties.
- Typically supports large and/or complex implementations of software solutions at customers’ sites with a focus on the Sabre AirVision Airpas solution family.
- Ensures delivery meets contracted specifications within budgetary and timeline requirements through coordination of resources and proactive problem resolution, and ensuring all required components are in place in time.
- Depending on complexity, leads the project team or works under the general direction of a project manager.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customers.
- Identifies and executes optimization of their business processes.
- Prepares and conducts user trainings.
- Proactively resolves issues with regards to delays in project delivery and resource constraints.
- Regularly and reliably advises stakeholders of project and client status through reporting and an accurate, feasible and continually maintained project plan and status reports.
- Actively supports sales in preparing and performing presentations for prospective clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years related experience preferred.
- Proficient know-how of airline processes; ideally in finance
- Knowledge of the Sabre AirVision Airpas solution family is a plus
- Solid analytical grasp of business processes and change management
- Experienced in conducting IT and organizational projects
- Basic understanding of the principles of software development
- Experienced and at ease with an international work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepared to travel up to 50% of time
- Experienced and productive remote worker with a proactive attitude to communication.
At Sabre and Airpas, we are fortunate to have the resources of a large company paired with the culture of a startup. Our company culture includes casual work environments, employee amenities, flexible work arrangements, and exceptional learning opportunities. And, you will be surrounded by intelligent team members who you will be proud to call your peers.
Primary Location: EMEA; APAC
Secondary Location: Germany
Organization: Sabre Airline Solutions; Airpas Aviation GmbH
Travel: Yes, up to 50 % of the Time
Please send your application by email including your salary expectation and earliest start date to:
Office +44 2085388507 / Mobile +44 7469083793 mailto:
Airpas Aviation GmbH is a member of the Sabre Group